For the third year in a row, Catholic Financial Life has been named one of the “Top Workplaces” in southeastern Wisconsin. Falling under the “Top Small Workplaces Category,” our organization was recognized for providing meaningful and rewarding work experiences to our employees.
WorkplaceDynamics, LLC of Exton, Pennsylvania, a company that works to improve organizations’ “organizational health,” surveyed Catholic Financial Life employees and compared our results to 23 other similarly-sized American life insurance/annuity/retirement investment companies.
Catholic Financial Life performed outstandingly on this survey, making this year the most successful yet. Here’s a summary of our results:
- We scored 5 percent higher than the overall industry benchmark.
- That’s a 3 percent improvement from last year.
- The category that we scored the highest in: connection. (We are a full 12 percent above the industry benchmark in this one!) This means that our associates feel well informed and a part of something meaningful.
The other categories employees were surveyed on are alignment, my work, execution, my pay and benefits, and my manager. Catholic Financial Life improved in nearly all of these since last year, and even our “lowest” scores are at the highest end of the spectrum. Alignment was another strong category; this means that we believe our organization is going in the right direction and operating by strong values and ethics.
We were fortunate to receive over 150 comments from our employees with compliments and suggestions for improvements. Here are some main topics these comments covered:
- Shared importance of helping our members with their financial security
- Caring and respectful coworkers
- Our ability to make an impact
- Focus on technology enhancements
- Open communication among all associates
- Offering meaningful training opportunities to associates
Our associates really make the culture of our organization a positive and welcoming one. A special thank you goes to all of our employees who make Catholic Financial Life an enriching and enjoyable place to work!
Are you interested in a career at Catholic Financial Life?