Raising, supporting, and providing for a family is not a simple task, and one that does not need to be taken on alone. Raise a family with your Catholic values in mind. Be able to support and provide a strong Catholic faith and be a role model for your children, family, and friends. Here are some helpful resources to guide you through learning and strengthening your Catholic faith and applying those values as you raise a family and grow as an individual.
The Catholic Faith
- Catholic Answers
- The Catholic Encyclopedia
- The Catholic Liturgical Library
- Catholic Online: Inform, Inspire, Ignite
- The Essentials of the Catholic Faith
The Catholic Family
- Family Catechism
- Catholic Fathers
- Domestic Church – For Families
- Family Life Center
- Living as a Catholic Family
- Catholic Education Resource Center
- For Your Marriage: a Marriage Resource Center
Take the time to have devotions with your family, friends, or by yourself. Pray together. Continue to grow in your faith and apply your faith to your daily activities.
Come together with other men and women who share passion for your faith. The Milwaukee area Men of Christ conference takes place Saturday, March 3 at the Milwaukee Theater. Women of Christ will be held on November 3, 2012.See also: "2012 Men of Christ Conference" post on our blog for more information.