What if today was your last day? Would your loved ones know what to do? Having life insurance is important not just for yourself but for your family as well. Learn about life insurance and how you can protect yourself and your family. Determine how much insurance is right for you and your family, what type of life insurance best meets your needs, and start saving now.
Calculate How Much Life Insurance You Need
- Think about your family when making this decision; evaluate their needs
- Use a Life Insurance Calculator to help start the right financial plan
- Plan on saving for future expenses such as education, retirement, and everyday living
Find the Right Life Insurance Plan
- Find which category of life insurance best fits your needs – Term Life Insurance or Permanent Life Insurance
- Meant for temporary protection
- Coverage for a specific period of time
- An affordable type of insurance
- Important to know how long you need the coverage
Permanent Insurance is lifelong protection:
- Lifetime coverage as long as premium is paid
- 2 options: Universal Life Insurance or Whole Life Insurance
- Provides cash value growth
The Time to Start is Now
- Be prepared for any situation, even when it’s something you don’t like thinking about.
- Besides purchasing a life insurance plan, start budgeting, saving, and investing your money to help provide and support future expenses.
- By starting now, find comfort in knowing your family is protected if something would happen.
For further information on Life Insurance, download a free eBook, 5 Tips for 30s-40s, from Catholic Financial Life or speak with a Catholic Financial Life advisor.
Products are not available in all states. Catholic Financial Life is not licensed in all states. Nothing contained herein should be construed as solicitation for insurance, financial products or annuity products in any state in which Catholic Financial Life is not licensed. Value Life Policy Form# ICC10 WL; 2010 WL. 20 Pay Life Policy Form# ICC10 WL 2; 2010 WL 2. UL Lifetime Policy Form# ICC10 UL LFTM; 2010 UL LFTM. UL Limited Pay Policy Form# ICC10 UL SP; 2010 UL SP. UL Ultimate Flex Policy Form# ICC10 UL FLX; 2010 UL FLX.