When it comes to insurance, make the decision-making process a little less daunting by asking the right questions. During this process, sit down with your personal Catholic Financial Life advisor and consider the following questions:
- Does your income fluctuate? If yes, how does that impact your short and long-term financial goals?
- What plans do you currently have in place to make sure you reach these goals without taking on a lot of risk?
- How much of the money you have set aside is subject to market fluctuations, inflation and taxation?
- What financial role are you planning to take with your children’s/grandchildren’s education?
- If you are a business owner, have you determined the value of your business if you wanted to sell it today? Are you aware of the most tax-efficient ways to transfer your business?
- What income will you need during retirement to enjoy the same standard of living you are accustomed to?
Click here for more information on Catholic Financial Life’s products
Products are not available in all states. Catholic Financial Life is not licensed in all states. Nothing contained herein should be construed as solicitation for insurance, financial products or annuity products in any state in which Catholic Financial Life is not licensed.